Do you want to participate in a Training Course for Youth Leaders and Volunteer Activists about Visual Thinking?
AVI-Moldova, ArmActive -Youth Center, SCI Germany and MEDesTU Association invite young people from Moldova to participate in a training that will take place from 20-28 September 2018 in Dilijan, Armenia.
The aims of the project: to equip youth workers and voluntary activists with new visual tools for fostering voluntary work among young people in their local communities.
The objectives of the training are:
- Giving participants clear understanding on visual tools, so that after the training course they will share their experience in the local level;
- Developing participants’ skills on visual thinking;
- Promoting active youth participation and voluntary work through visual tools;
- Creating posters and videos to raise awareness of youth on the above-mentioned topics;
- Providing a platform for exchange of experience within SCI organization.
- Youth workers, youth leaders, volunteers who are interested in visual tools;
- People involved in SCI organizations;
- People who are actively engaged in volunteer work;
- Individuals who have experience in the field of volunteer work;
- Highly motivated individuals.
Please note: Motivation is the most important requirement. Knowledge on drawing is not necessary.
Terms of participation:
- Deadline for applications: 15th of July, 23:59;
- Minimum age - 18;
- Download the application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Travel cost is reimbursed according to the Erasmus + travel reimbursement limits.
- Board and accommodation is fully covered.
- Participation fee: 20 EUR, to be paid on spot.
For more details feel free to contact us: email@example.com .
This training is organized within the long-term project: "Volume-UP - Building Capacity for Promoting Active Youth Participation through Voluntary Work".
Looking forward for your applications!